Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tell your story walking, Bobby.

I can't say as I'm happy to report that Mr. Robert Lang is no longer a Blackhawk. I'm guessing that you know by now that much at least. I won't go so far as to say that he was the bravest or toughest or most talented player on the team last year, but I do think he was an integral part of what the Blackhawks were trying to accomplish. Last year was a very good year for the fans despite the lack of a post season appearance, and Bobby Lang was very much a part of that team.
I can't say as to why the Blackhawks traded him instead of buying out Nikolai Khabibulin. So instead of keeping a Czech that puts pucks in nets we keep the moody Russian that can't keep pucks out of nets.
I'm pissed off. I'd elaborate but I'm saving it up for a very special episode I like to call 'Fuck you, Dale Tallon." or more accurately "Fire Dale Tallon!" coming soon. I promise.

No comments: