Tuesday, June 28, 2011

thoughts

I've been lazy and I really have no excuse for not writing a damned thing in this for like 2 years. I've had a lot of time to ruminate and here's some things I may have missed writing about over the last two years and their hypothetical headlines:

1. Blackhawks squeeze past Nashville looking to lose to Canucks.
2. Blackhawks cream those Canuckle heads, Sedins cry in unison.
3. Sharks don't bother showing up for WCF.
4. Those cheap punks from Syracuse Philadelphia!
5. Holy fucking shit Blackhawks land on fucking moon!
6. I may have been drunk last night.....
7. WTF happened to the Blackhawks roster!?!?!?!?
8. At least we got Pisani! He's going to be GREAT!
9. Let's trade Pisani for a used puck bag!
10. Have we traded Campbell yet!?!?!?
11. Why can't someone fuse Bolland's back with a titanium exoskeleton much like a Terminator?
12. For Fuck's sake! Can we just clinch that 8th spot or what!?!?!?!\
13. who shot J.R. Ewing? OR Thanks for blowing it in Minneapolis.
14. Why am I watching this shit?!?!?!
15. Hey we got a chance against this Vancouver team!
16. Well.....shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!
17. Thank GOD the Bruins won!

I think that about brings us up to speed more or less. Tomorrow look for my thoughts on the Campbell trade, the draft, and whatever it is that Flyers are trying to pull.

No comments: